1.3 At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
1.4 For online transactions to ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other Data Protection laws applicable at the time.
1.5 As is standard practice on many corporate websites, Chelsea Vintage Couture website uses “cookies” and other technologies to collect information.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text file that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a memory for the website, so that it can recognise you when you come back and respond appropriately.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device. When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Third-party Cookies when visiting our website, you may receive cookies both from the site being visited and from websites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. Such sections of the page visited are directly generated by these websites and integrated into the page of the host website. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by their relevant policies The privacy policies governed by “third parties” may be different from the one adopted by us, therefore we do not respond to third-party sites.
What are your choices regarding Cookies?
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the contact page on the website.
1.8 We may be ask to share your information with Law enforcement for the purposes of The Prevention and Detection of crime including Money Laundering.
2. GDPR Privacy
2.1 Personal Data – Data Protection
We are registered with the ICO for your data protection. Our membership number is ZA433610
Chelsea Vintage Couture uses the information provided by you in order to serve the purposes of delivery, Chelsea Vintage Couture accounts or any such other services which are required to be performed time to time. Chelsea Vintage Couture also acts on behalf of its customers in the capacity of data processor and sometimes it subcontracts with third parties, and for that Chelsea Vintage Couture will work hard to ensure that the subcontracting third parties are fully compliant with GDPR.
Chelsea Vintage Couture do not broker or pass any information of their customers to any agency without prior consent. However, Chelsea Vintage Couture may disclose your personal information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental requests or when requested to by the customer, may disclose it to customer himself/herself.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are consenting to Chelsea Vintage Couture processing for the purposes as mentioned above. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at –
2.3 Chelsea Vintage Couture will process personal data during the continuation of any contract and will continue to retain or store only the personal data needed for this purpose. This is applicable to both store and online.
If a customer requests removal of their data, the trading history and personal details will be retained and held securely for a further two years to meet any legal obligations. After two years any personal data which is not needed shall be deleted.
2.4 Rights of Data Subject
• Subject Access Request (SAR): you have the right to request a copy of the personal and trading information that Chelsea Vintage Couture holds about you (in case this right is refused by Chelsea Vintage Couture , Chelsea Vintage Couture will provide you the reasons, which you have the right to challenge legally).
• Right of Rectification: We have to ensure that the information we hold on you is accurate and correct. You have right to correct the data which Chelsea Vintage Couture hold about you. It is your responsibility to ensure that personal details are kept up to date.
• Right to be forgotten (RTBF): Under some circumstances you can ask Chelsea Vintage Couture to erase or delete the data which Chelsea Vintage Couture has in their records.
• Right to restriction of processing: in some conditions you have right to restrict the processing.
• Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing.
• For online accounts the request needs to be sent from the registered email address.
• For store accounts you will need to send your request to email@example.com
• Any customer under the age of 16 (In store only) must have parental / Guardian consent to trade with the company and access to this data will be restricted to the parent or Guardian.
For more information, please review our Terms and conditions
www.chelseavintagecouture.com is a site operated by Chelsea Vintage Couture, London
Our main trading store address is
151 Sydney Street
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +44(0)74 9867 4652 – +44(0)20 7998 6659