RETURNS & REFUNDS
We are confident that you will love your purchase from Chelsea Vintage Couture and we understand the importance of peace of mind when shopping online. If you decide you would like to return your item, please read our conditions below.
All our items for sale are vintage or preowned and they are not new and therefore will always have minor imperfections, even when the items have been used and worn with love and care. Any age-related wear and damage will be mentioned in the description with photos. All our luxury branded items are preowned and go through a rigorous vetting process by our team of in-house experts and they all authenticated before offering them for sale online or for sale inside our boutique. All our items come with an authenticity guarantee.
Please read the full item description for sale carefully. If you need to ask more photos, videos etc. before buying please do not hesitate to send us a message by Email, WhatsApp or text or to call us. We respond immediately to any inquiries and we are very happy to assist you and to help you to purchase directly on our site or over the phone.
Every item is verified scrupulously by our team before shipping and each item is sold as it is described. If you have an unwanted item or order, please contact our Customer Services team within five days (5 days) of receiving said items, detailing your order reference number, the item(s) you wish to return and the reason why and we will study your request.
Not every item can be returned and refunded because our items are preowned, vintage, rare and one-off unique piece. In our efforts to continually improve our customer service, we accept returns on most clothing, accessories and shoe items. All luxury designer bags, jewellery, accessories and some designer clothing with particular rarity / provenance are Final Sales unless stated otherwise. Returns are accepted for the items sold within the UK, European Union and USA. Sales in other countries are final.
Any item can not be returned until receiving our approval with a reference number. Any unwanted items can not be returned/refunds after 14-day period. We must received the item for inspection before any refund can be paid back.
Due to the value and uniqueness of the items available for sale on Chelsea Vintage Couture and to shipping and customs restrictions on returns, we will organise the shipping for items where returns are accepted. Please, do not return the item by regular standard post, all items must be insured, with tracking number and signed for otherwise you will be responsible for any loss or damage.
The Buyer will be charged for the return postage-shipping and for any transaction-processing fees. These fees will be deducted from the Return Amount due to be refunded.
How To Return an Item
1. Contact our Customer Services Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your order to request a return-refund. Please mention your order reference number and the reason for returning the item. This time frame must be respected. Please do not return the item until you receive our approval to do so by email otherwise we will be unable to help you.
2. If you receive our approval and if you are untitled to return the item, one of our team will email you the necessary documents, the removal date and a prepaid shipping label. Please print them and attach them on the return package. The collection date by our courier must be respected.
3. Items must be returned in their original condition with their tag in order to be eligible for a full refund. All items that are returned will be inspected upon arrival and in all cases, the items must be returned complete (i.e. with the tag, with any accessories or other parts received with the item). In case the buyer have failed to take reasonable care of the item, whilst in their possession or when returning them, Chelsea Vintage Couture reserves the right not to refund the buyer or to refund less of the amount due. We cannot accept the return of items that are damaged (where such damage has occurred following delivery to the Buyer) due to fair wear and tear, wilful, engraved, altered, damage, accident, negligence by a Buyer or a third party (other than the carrier), use otherwise than in accordance with their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer’s or Chelsea Vintage Couture instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without Chelsea Vintage Couture’s prior approval
Once received and inspected Chelsea Vintage Couture will provide a full refund or a partial refund minus above-noted return fees, shipping charges and transaction fees.
Please bear in mind that we are selling only vintage rare, one-off piece of each item! The 5 days Return Time-Frame must be respected in order for us to accept your return. Failure to respect the aforementioned deadlines will result in a RE-SALE of the item versus a Refund.
What happens if I wish to return an item where it is mentioned in the description: Final Sale? Chelsea Vintage Couture will accept the return and will re-sale on your behalf any unwanted ‘Final Sale Item’ that you do not wish to keep.
How to Re-Sale an item:
– Email us at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your order. Please email your order number and the reason for return.
– We will send you a prepaid shipping label to print and the date of the collection so you can prepare the item to be returned. The item must be ready on the date of the collection given by email.
– Once received and inspected we will re-list the item on your behalf and after the item has been sold you will receive a full payment.
All the items for sale are preowned, in very good condition and all of the clothes have been dry-cleaned. As the clothing is on sale in our shop it may have been tried-on by some customers. Therefore traces of their perfume may be present on the clothing and for hygiene reasons we will recommend our clientele to dry-clean any vintage-preowned clothing before using them for the first time.
Chelsea Vintage Couture is not responsible for damages caused by neglect, transport, accident or misused or package lost in transit or for any packages delivered or left outside of the client’s flat, house during their absence.
If you are untitled to a refund, your payment will be refunded at the earliest possible opportunity and confirmation sent to you via email, but please allow up to 7-15 working days for funds to be credited into your account.
Who Pays Customs Charges – Import Duties – Taxes – International
Some International shipments are subject to customs duties – taxes imposed on goods when transported across international borders. We advised international buyers to check the legislation concerning those taxes to be paid in their country.
The client is responsible to pay the customs duties and taxes not Chelsea Vintage Couture.
Our wish is to keep our client happy and as such we are prepare to help and assist you all along therefore, if you require any further information before buying please contact us at any time.
For further information on our returns policy please see our terms and conditions. If you require any further advice, please contact us directly by email or phone. Chelsea Vintage Couture can change/update our Refunds policy at any time.
Our main trading Boutique address is
151 Sydney Street
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44(0)74 9867 4652 – +44(0)20 7998 6659