The relationship between the late designer Yves St Laurent and his longtime life and business partner, Pierre Bergé, was chronicled in the film L’Amour Fou (Crazy Love). The foundation started in 2002, when St Laurent announced his retirement, with the stated goal to “conserve the 5,000 Haute Couture garments and 15,000 Haute Couture accessories as well as more than 50,000 drawings and assorted objects that bear witness to 40 years of Yves Saint Laurent’s creativity.” Needless to say, there are a lot of exhibits of St Laurent’s work, but the space also shows works from contemporary artists who were inspired by the designer and his life. If you are in Paris, it’s a must see museum. Please check on our e-shop for YSL items for sale.
- New European Record For An Hermès bag Sold at auction Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Yves Saint-Laurent looks in three words: Parisian, elegant, proud
- « Sweetie, darling, Lacroix » Christian Lacroix on Absolutely Fabulous
- Minaudière Clutch bags – IT bags !
- Fondation Pierre Bergé- Yves Saint Laurent – a must see fashion museum in Paris, France
- Givenchy – Meghan Markle Wedding Dress
- The Handbags You Won’t Regret Investing In
- CHANEL Sandals Mules Black Patent CC Logo Rhinestones Silver-Stones Heels £370
- CHANEL Classic Denim Quilted Flap Bag Chanel Charm £1,920
- CHANEL Vintage Belt Chain Gripoix Charms 1970s Rare £1,045
- HERMES Crocodile Sandrine Deep Brown Bag £4,850
- CHANEL Lizard Shoulder Clutch Chain CC Logo Bag Vintage £3,450