Chelsea Vintage Couture expresses our sympathy and support during this unprecedented pandemic situation. We understand that a great number of our clients and the industry as a whole are impacted by COVID-19.
In the most difficult of times, we reflect on our gratitude to our clients and those who work diligently in partnership with us to keep our small independent boutique going. Our team at Chelsea Vintage couture appreciates you all and is here for you to talk, lend support and share ideas. We can be reached at +44(0)74 9867 4652. We will continue our social media efforts in promoting our preowned items with special offers. Should you want to place an order or should you need any further information contact us by WhatsApp or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all of our regular clients and local clients for their warm support in these uncertain times. Your support means when the world returns to normal we will be ready to assist you and to provide you with all the service you require.
We wish everyone a safe and healthy journey through these challenging times.
Thank you and stay safe!
Chelsea Vintage Couture Team
#stayhomesavelives #SAVE NHS #Coronavirus
Some advise from our NHS
How to stop infection spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with coronavirus.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Stay at home to stop Coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of Coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- traveling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home